Blog and News
How to Import Google Contacts (Online Contact manager)
You can export your Google Contacts as a vCard (.vcf) or Comma Separated Values (.csv) file and then import your contacts into TreeDBNotes Contact Organizer. You can find all your google contacts at http://www.google.com/contacts. (You need to login).
All your contacts and groups:
Google contact editor
You can view or edit contact information (Name, Phones, Work...)
Export Google Contacts
For exporting of Google Contacts into the TreeDBNotes Contact Manager you need to use link: Export. Then choose export formats (for contacts). The most convenient format for exporting - vCards.
Export Your contacts into the vCard VCF file (Google export all contacts into the one VCF vCard file).
Import Google Contacts into the TreeDBNotes Contact Manager
Then you can import VCF vCard file with TreeDBNotes Contact Manager (File/Import Wizard).
- Google Contact Manager do not export photos into the vCard or CSV files.
- Google Contacts can import vCards with photos
- TreeDBNotes can export photos into the vCards
- MS Outlook can not import multiple contacts from .VCF file
- MS Outlook can import and export photos to vCard .VCF files
August 24, 2011