TreeDBNotes Free - Overview
The TreeDBNotes Notes Manager is a free, powerful and compact means for storing notes, documentation, help files, e-books and other information. Basic editing functions: font, color, paragraph, table. TreeDBNotes is a freeware personal information manager software. Additional features: templates, styles, quick sentences, user variables, and import and export functions. It is possible to encrypt the whole document, or password protect any part of it (the tree, or folder). Using advanced features such as history, tag cloud, preview, bookmarks and hyperlinks make you more productive and comfortable. The TreeDBNotes Notes manager is completely free for personal use.
Free personal information manager, freeware notes software
Benefits and features of our free notes manager
Free document manager software and freeware notes manager
Editing functions are similar to most text editors they include: changing fonts, colors, paragraph styles, and tables. Additional features: templates, styles, quick sentences, user variables, clipboard monitor and import and export functions. Our freeware notes manager (document manager) has a customizable and multilingual interface.
Freeware lecture notes management, document manager software and other possible applications
- eBook builder. Our program allows you to create complex and professional e-book in either TreeDB format or stand alone EXE format. The e-book will include all the best features that we have in our program: Modern interface, easy navigation, trees, folders, attachments, encryption, printing and much more. You can create electronic books to be used as: documentation, help files, tutorials, reviews or whatever your imagination can devise.
- Manager of ideas. Record your ideas. Grouping ideas into folders. Tag keywords, flags and styles.
- Tutorials and lessons. Opportunities for writing lessons and other teaching material. You can write you own Adobe photoshop tutorials, MS OneNote tutorial, 3D Max tutorials... Finished lessons, you can publish as an e-book or HTML website.
- Lecture notes management. If you are a professor or student, you can publish lectures or other academic materials. You can use the program in the laboratory. Our program works on older computers and laptops (not demanding on system resources). You can password protect your work. Backup and export as folder structure - will be store your data in safety and security.
- HTML Web site generator. You can quickly and easily publish your documents, notes, tutorials or lectures as a web site. The program will automatically create a table of contents, pictures and links.
- Help file builder / compiler. If you are programmer or editor, you can create a help file with the help of our e-book. To demonstrate the capabilities you simply run the TreeDBNotes program and press F1 for Help. Our help file is made with our e-book - eInfi Reader.
- Human Resource Management. TreeDBNotes Pro is a universal information organizer, including a note manager, contact manager, password manager, to do manager, alarms, reminders, and many other useful features.
- Replacement for other software. TreeDBNotes can be used as MS OneNote replacement, Screen capture software replacemtnt, Treepad replacement and other software.
Power notes manager and free information manager software
Information manager: All data in the program TreeDBNotes is located in folders. Folders can be given a flag, icon and style. Folders can be placed in a convenient multi-level structure. The number of folders and trees is not limited. Our information manager allows you to comfortably create documents of any complexity.
The notes manager has a built-in search for text description and keywords, as well as integrated web search. With web search, you can search text, photos and use various web-services (translation into other languages, formatting, conversion, etc.). TreeDBNotes is a freeware personal information manager software.
Notes organizer: Import from Treepad, Keynote, Cintanotes, OneNote, Texnotes pro, Dynamic notes and other software
TreeDBNotes notes organizer can import notes from various sources and formats. The current version allows you to import a note in the following formats:
- Treepad. Our notes manager can import TreePad (hjt) files. Main menu: File/Import Notes/. TreeDBNotes Notes Manager can be used as replacement for Treepad software (Treepad replacement).
- Keynote. Out notes organizer can import KeyNote (knt) files. Main menu: File/Import Notes/. TreeDBNotes Notes Manager can be used as replacement for Keynote software (Keynote replacement).
- HTML - you can import HTML files into notes.
- DOC - you can import MS Word doc files (see help file for more info).
- TexNotes Pro. TreeDBNotes notes manager can read simple TexNotes (tex) files. TreeDBNotes Notes Manager can be used as replacement for TexNotes Pro software (TexNotes Pro replacement).
- TXT, Unicode TXT, RTF, RVF and other text files
- OneNote - TreeDBNotes can not direct open and import MS OneNote files. TreeDBNotes Notes Manager can be used as replacement for MS OneNote software (MS OneNote replacement).
- Cintanotes. TreeDBNotes notes manager can import Cintanotes only through the clipboard Copy and Paste.
- TreeDBNotes notes manager can export notes in several formats: TXT, Unicode text, DOC, HTML, RTF, Folder structure, web site, exe eBook, Firefox extension, Google Chrome extension and more.
Portable freeware notes manager and personal information organizer software
The TreeDBNotes - your information organizer and notes manager. One of the main advantages of the our notes manager is mobility and easy portability. All necessary data is stored in one file (notes, images, attachments). Enough to take on the road or to work just one file and you will always have all necessary information at hand.
TreeDBNotes program uses a default folder which is set by the operating system. Modern operating systems, especially starting with Windows Vista impose stringent restrictions on the configuration of folders and files.This improves overall stability and security of the operating system, but it gives users some inconvenience. Especially when switching to another operating system or transfer data to another computer.
For maximum portability, you can make a special version (Portable or Flash version) using the menu command: "Tools / Copy TreeDBNotes on a flash drive"
Download free notes manager and freeware information system software
We are constantly improving our software and release new versions, fix bugs and add new features. For that reason, we advise you always update the notes manager and use only the current version of our notes manager. Updates come out about once every three months. You can download TreeDBNotes Free Notes manager from our download page.
- Download freeware Notes Manager - Installation package. If an update is found, you must first download the installation package, and then install it. Download updates only from our official site.
- Download Notes Manager - Update package. If desired, you can download only the changed files and overwrite them manually. You need to know all the folders and where the program files are located. (Only for Pro version)